9.23.2012

Album Release

Image by Emily Orling

After years of sweat, love, heartburn and emotional upheaval we've finally carved this joyful and unwieldy beast onto actual vinyl. Come out and enjoy heaps of recriminating banter and cacophonous merriment as we tell you the unlikely story of a Civil War soldier trying to save the world with a steam powered super brain. We are even going to cart out some of the big kinetic percussion instruments that Eric made up at American Repertory Theater.


FUTURITY Album Release
October, 6, 2012
92YTribeca - Mainstage
200 Hudson Street, NYC
8:30pm



Check out FUTURITYthemusical.com for photos and press quotes

Listen to samples:



#futuritythemusical

1 comment:

Mars said...

WOW. I just had one of those "I don't know what I'm listening to but I like it" moments. I am going to do a little more exploring of The Lisps!